Wednesday, March 12, 2014

March 11, 2014  Happy Occurrences                                                                                 220

I know this started as only Happy Occurrences, but it is more helpful to me to write down things that bothered me during the day also.  

1.  Had lunch with Kaye at Hungry Hobo.  It was a good time, lots of conversation and companionship.  I miss the contact with others during the day.  Long ass days without it.

2.  My friend and co-worker, Diane Ball, called me.  Again, great conversation and it couldn't have come at a better time.  Diane and me, we go back close to 20 years.  She was my first new hire at SPAR in 1993.  

3.  Went to Jenny Craig for my weekly weigh in, could have been better, but down .2 pounds.

4.  Bob was a better companion last night, not so much stress .  Had a better visit with his dad.  He is worried about his family, especially his sister.  Wish I was closer to Annette, but she is going to have to make the first move.  

No comments:

Post a Comment