Thursday, March 13, 2014

March 13, 2014  Happy Occurrences                                                                                            218.0
1.  Going to pick up Sophie today, get to see the boys.

2.  Lost 1.2 pounds

3.  Had a fun lunch with Darath and boys.  They are growing so fast.  Looking forward to their Spring break in Spring, Texas in the Spring of the year.  So sweet, my heart just squeezes a little too tight to be so far away.

4.  Julie Cunningham died last night around 11:00 pm.  So sad for the family, happy that Julie isn't suffering any longer.  I know that they believe that she is in the arms of our Lord, me not so much.  I know in my heart that she is in a better place.  

5.  Left my wallet at home, duh....why does this keep happening to me?  Must make a concentrated effort to get my shit together and keep it together.  


No comments:

Post a Comment